Sunday 12 April 2009

Quicky!


Here's a quick page I did of my girls playing in the garden when they were all little. I got the inspiration for it from a page called Hugs by Ali Edwards that was published in this months Creating Keepsakes magazine, although Ali's page was very clean and calm looking compared with my bright colours but the photo's didn't look right with the paler papers I had.
The pattern paper I used was from a DCWV stack and the brads were Dovecraft. My title letters were cut out of Little Sizzles self adhesive cardstock which was the first time I had used it but it was so easy to stick the letters down compared with trying to get wet glue on little letters.
I got realy stuck last night trying to start a page of me and a friend at Alexandra Palace craft show last year, I found some papers I liked (nice and bright of course) but thats as far as I got. Nothing seem to inspire me for the layout so I ended up putting it all away again hoping a fresh day would bring fresh ideas.
Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment