Sunday 3 May 2009

winter walk


I know I should be doing some spring pages but I already had these photo's and the paper selected to take to my friend Helen's house to crop, but there was more chat than scrap going on as usual! So I thought I would scrap them anyway and luckily the circle snowflakes were the same size as one of my punches (how often doe's that happen?) so I didn't have to cut them by hand as they would not have looked quite like circles.
To save paper I cut a frame out of the green Bazzil and mounted it on the pink Bazzil instead of trimming the pink and mounting that on the green ( am I making sense? ) The W was a chipboard negative spruced up with glitter and some snowflake brads added and the other letters of the title were cut from funky foam which was just the right colour to match the red in the pattern paper ( how often doe's that happen!!!!) then I glittered them with Stickles.
I hope you enjoyed my ramblings, feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment