Thursday 30 July 2009

Whoops-a-Daisy purchases.

The owner of Whoops-a-Daisy kindly opened her shop out of hours for me and the other members of my craft club for a bit of shopping and of course I just had to buy some more papers. The papers I bought were from My Minds Eye - Pretty Please line and are double sided. As you can see from the picture below I also bought some rub ons and Bazzil in Stitches templates .

I thought you might like to see the page I made using my new goodies, I don't normaly scrap my new papers this quickly (I like to look at them a few times first) but I came across this photo and the colours went nicely with the papers. I also outlined all the paper pieces with a thin line of pen which I was pleased with the outcome as I normally ink the edges.


I probably won't have another opportunity to shop for scrapbook supplies until after the school holidays but hopefully will still get a bit of time to scrap. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment