Monday 28 September 2009

Last Mondays sketch challenges

Firstly I would like to welcome Jackie to Bradfield Craft Club, I hope we can inspire and challenge you but most of all come to regard us as friends.

I must apologise as I am unable to find the pictures of the scrap lift layout and card we used for our inspiration for last weeks challenge but looking at the following submissions you get an idea of the layout of both the card and the scrapbook page.

This nature inspired page is Jacqui's.


This cheeky page belongs to Pam.


This feline page belong's to Joan.



These are my brothers staring back at you.



This gem adorned card belongs to Chrissie.


This star struck card belong's to Joan.


This card belong's to Jackie and has the grain paper background that the original card had on it.







No comments:

Post a Comment