Friday 9 October 2009

Septembers mini kit.

Here are some late submissions for the mini kit.

This one belongs to Linda.

This one belongs to Jaqui.

This one belongs to Jackie.

Bradfield Craft Club had a trip out to Whoops-a-Daisy in July and we all loved this owl paper and decided to use it in a mini kit. I sourced some ribbons and buttons from Colchester fabric shops and the owl on a log and the journaling circle was from the course I did in the summer.








This page is Joans and I like the zig-zag yellow paper behind the photo and the outlines on the word Joe.




Pam has done some pretty embossing on the yellow card at the bottom and I like the way she cut the middle from the journalling circle.




My page has some themed photo's and I added my buttons to the circles on the tree for a 3D effect.




Have a look at Sandy's hand cut owl! It has the ric rac and button eyes for extra dimension and a bird themed photo aswell.




I love how Maggie has used the ric rac above her photo's and then again to lead the eye to the die cut owl in the journalling circle.





Did you notice the lack of journalling or the minimum amount in these layouts !!!!! I think I will have to address this in a future challenge, so watch out ladies!





No comments:

Post a Comment