Thursday 31 December 2009

I challenged myself

Now, how many of you have given yourself a little scrapping challenge? For instance, a item of stash you havn't used yet (but bought it ages ago), a paper line that is your favourite (and you don't want to cut it up), or a very easy challenge like mine - to make a page in 1 hour!!!!

I decided to get everything ready, kids were in bed, hubby was out, stash collected (paper choosing can take me a long time!) and photo chosen. Below are the items used in my challenge.
Ready, Steady, Scrap !

2 Hours Later!!!!! I had failed my challenge quite dramatically and I know I shouldn't use excuses but the roof on my little house took AGES!
But I was pleased with the results and that's what counts.


Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

  1. It may have taken ages Kerry, but the house was DEFINITELY worth it. It's fab!

    Babs (Blogging for Scrappers)

    ReplyDelete