Monday 15 February 2010

Bad, Bad Blogger.

I know I've been missing from my little space in blog world for the last couple of weeks and my reason for this lapse in responsibility is purely selfish - I been reading book after book after book of the True Blood series by Charlaine Harris, I am truly addicted to them ( probably should do a page about it) and if you have read the Twilight books I would highly recommend these other vampire/ supernatural stories.
Anyway here I am with a double page layout that I managed to do in between books. If you have read my previous postings you will know I have been trying to use my stamps more ( with the idea of buying some more next week) and actually have really been enjoying it.

The pattern papers are all Kay and Co and the stamped words around the outside of the pages are from a set by Love Elsie called Forest. I haven't done a double page for ages, although I have lots of multiple sets of photos in my box I much prefer single pages.
I will be back soon to post my page for the True Friends blog which should be updated in the next couple of days, so back to my book for now!

1 comment:

  1. Wow your layout is gorgeous. Love the colours, everything works so well x

    ReplyDelete