Tuesday 2 February 2010

Laugh.

Those who know me know I love sketches and the layout below was done using a sketch from the Sarah's Cards Blog. I have followed their blog for some time now and enjoy catching up with their news, especially as the new CHA goodies will be arriving soon!
This layout is of my youngest daughter who luckily loves to have her photo taken (the other two are not so keen) but I usually get a funny face and a silly stance, but I am not one to miss an opportunity to have more photo's! When you see her amusing antics you can't help but have a little chuckle and that's fine by me.

I was continuing my quest to use my stamps more - the leaves of the flower, the flower itself is stamped using a foam stamp as I wanted not only the shape but wanted to change the colour of the felt which was too pastel in shade and finaly the title letters were stamped all over with a flower background stamp to give them a bit of interest.
I think with a couple more layouts having stamping on them I should have earned some new stamps when I go to the Make It show in Farnborough on 27th. Not that I need an excuse but I would have felt a tincy bit guilty if I wasn't using the stamps I already have!
Thanks for looking and why not check out Sarah's Cards blog whilst your here, I will even give you the link - Click Here!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely bright, colourful and happy layout. :) Its fab, thanks for joining in.

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutley gorgeous I love it!!!
    Thanks for taking part in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like this! love the summery colours & the photo is fab! Thanx for playing along with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete