Saturday 31 July 2010

Guest designer!

One of my favourite Blogs/Shop is Papermaze and they let you apply to guest design for their Saturday Sketch. Wendy sends you a sketch by email and you send back a photo of your take on that sketch.
This week is my turn to be featured as the guest designer and here is the sketch I was sent. I liked it immediately as it had butterflies featured on it (never mind about the rest of the sketch).


Here is my page, as you can see I turned it to fit the photo I wanted to use and the other three photo's were changed to patterned paper squares. The paper I used was from Scenic Route Laurel and can be found HERE.

Lots of stitching was used as I haven't got my sewing machine out in a long while so I went a bit mad with it, as you can see here on the title and journaling.


I love this butterfly stamp from Inkadinkado but I wanted to do something different so I stamped over the photo and then stamped some of the butterflies on acetate and adhered them to the page with brads.
Why not have a go at the sketch as well and play along with the Papermaze bloggers you can find details HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment