Wednesday 25 August 2010

Blog Love.

I thought I would do some more blog love sharing, haven't done it in a while and decided that I should not keep the great blogs I find on my travels to my self.
Now you all know I love butterflies!!! Well I came across Lucy's blog a couple of days ago and the first thing I see is this card (swoon). I don't think she could have got anymore butterflies on it, but isn't it so easy to recreate in your own papers (don't forget to credit her if you can).


Why don't you pop over HERE to Lucy's blog and check out her other fab creations she really is a talented lady.
Anyway I hope to make Blog Love a regular feature here so make sure you check back to see what other amazing blogs I come across. Also if you would like to leave a comment and link to your blog I would love to come and take a peak.
If you have found a blog that you love and would like me to feature it here leave a comment or send me an email with the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment