Saturday 23 October 2010

Friendly challenge.

My good friend Helen and me got together yesterday to chat, scrap and eat cake but we also compared our pages that we both did for a challenge we set each other.
The challenge was to use two sheets of the same patterned paper - Scenic Route Designer Scrap Strip.
Here is my page and I used a quote about daughters which is one of my favourite quotes, I think it's because I have three daughters!
A close up of the cute little birdie that came from a sticker sheet I got from my local Paperchase shop, they have the sweetest stickers.

Helen's page incorporates lots of lovely hand stitching and shows her and her sister when they were little.

and a close up of that stitching and of the equally cute butterflies.
Helen and me are doing a photography course together so Helen suggested that our next challenge could be to document our return to the world of school and homework!
We will be back soon with our challenge and some of the photo's from our newly learnt photo skills.




No comments:

Post a Comment