Monday 3 January 2011

1st page of 2011.

At last I got to do some scrapbooking! Yeh!
My craft stuff was taken away upstairs to make way for a big tree!! and all I could do was blogging - very frustrating when what I really wanted to do was get my hands on my punches and paper that didn't have a xmas theme.
So here we are with a page that I started at the last craft club and finished the other night (I think it's the longest I've ever taken to complete a page).
And to buck the trend- a nice summery page although the photo is a bit dull looking due to the dull weather outside which is not conducive to taking photo's indoors!

I managed to use papers from several different manufacturers that I have had for a while but I was quite pleased how they matched the flowers on the paper nicely.
The photo is not of one of my girls for a change but of a friend of the family and I just loved all the lovely bright colours of the lei around her neck, so I focused on them for the colour scheme for the page.

I have a day at my dear friend Helen's house on Friday and have got to go and finish the page for our challenge but will be back at the weekend with pictures of our projects.

Thanks for stopping by and hope your New Year brings you lots of crafting goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment