Tuesday 11 January 2011

Bradfield Craft Club.

I'm glad you've popped in as I have the projects from this weeks Bradfield Craft Club to show you. The sketches we used this time were both from Pagemaps, you can always find gorgeous sketches and inspiration from their blog and they have their second book out now and I had a peek at it at Helen's last week and it is stunning, well worth a look if you like their sketches and designers. The added ingredient was sequins.

Here is the pagemap we used it is from Dec 2010.
The cardmap is one of their latest.

Here is my take on the pagemap.


Joans.


Pam's.


Linda's 1st scrapbook page, Yeh!!


My take on the cardmap.

Linda's.
Back in 3 weeks as we have a couple of our ladies jetting off to sunnier climes (can't understand why).



No comments:

Post a Comment