Sunday 9 January 2011

Sketch Challenge @ Sarah's Cards.

Happiness is : when I get time to enter the sketch challenge at Sarah's Cards. As per usual it is by the skin of my teeth as closing date is tomorrow but I work better under pressure!!!!

Here is my page for this month and I really loved these photo's of my aunt and uncle's family so I chose some of my favourite papers that I've been keeping back for some special occasion. The papers are from Scenic Route and I cut out the flowers from the paper to make my embellies, I really enjoy cutting up pattern paper that has big bold flowers etc.

The sun is actually shining today!!! so I took some close up photo's to show the page's detail.
These cute brads are from Dovecraft and were the perfect colours to match the papers.

A flower and some leaves were cut out and layered on a frame for my title I made using my trusty Nestabilities.

I thought I would do a banner but fancied doing hearts for a change.


Another flower and leaves above the photo.
Monday brings Bradfield Craft Club's 1st meeting of the new year so I will have a post showing what we have been up to for our last challenge.




2 comments:

  1. Stunning page Kerry, love the little heart bunting.
    Thanks for taking part in the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry - glad you liked the photos. Have been getting into photography recently after buying a DSLR a few months ago (admittedlty bought for Sam, but she hasn't been able to get it out of my hands yet).
    See you are also on a photography course - I expect to see some good snaps up here soon. Combining with the scrapbooking takes it to a whole new level!

    ReplyDelete