Sunday 20 February 2011

Chicken Soup recipe #28.

Now this is a first for me - a challenge site called CHICKEN SOUP!! So I thought I would have a crack at it as the inspiration picture was way out of my comfort zone!

Here is the inspiration picture. Lots of shabby chic (scary).

I didn't quite make the pale colours as I took my ideas from the little flowers on the cups. (I think my brain automatically focuses on bright colours no matter how small)! But I did shabby the edges of my paper and did some layering, it's a lot for me!

Spot my new little bird die I got on Friday, stamped him up to make him blend in.

I put some of my title on the photo using white rub ons.
Go check out the recipe #29, it's all about film and bold colours - may find time for this one too!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, love your shabby LO, beautiful colours and loving that lace trim!

    ReplyDelete