Saturday 5 February 2011

Park Walk.

Here's a quick post to show you a page I started at the craft club on Monday and finished just a little while ago.
I'm sorry about the photo quality but the British weather seems determined for us to take low light photo's and then try and mess about with them on the computer! So the colours are a bit subdued but I'm sure you creative people can imagine brighter colours!!!


The papers I used are all from S.E.I. Doodly-Doo Boy range, soooo cute especially the snails that I cut from the Snips and Snails paper sheet.
I am being summoned by DD to help with her art homework so must sign off now. Thanks for dropping in on me. XXX

1 comment:

  1. what awesome photos!! love how you have scrapped them!!
    I went to england for a week in July, so glad I went there in summer, although the days were long it was great to see the country with so many hours of light

    ReplyDelete