Tuesday 22 March 2011

Monday night crafters.

Another thouroughly enjoyable evening spent crafting with friends at Bradfield Craft Club with a bit of chat thrown in for good measure.
The last time we met I gave out the sketches that I made and challenged us to use thread on our creations, below are the sketches and the pages/cards that we made.
The page sketch.

Joan's page.

Linda's page.


My page.



The card sketch.

Jacqui's card.


Linda's card.


Joan's card.


My card.

and here is one I made earlier using the same sketch but already sent off.

Looking forward to our next meeting in a fortnight's time which will be 4th April, the year has shot ahead leaving me behind, so I might not be here much as I must concentrate on my garden and allotment, but in an Arnold way "I'LL BE BACK".


No comments:

Post a Comment