Wednesday 6 April 2011

Free Colour.

Whoops forgot to post Linda's card!

Hi all, welcome to my blog and today I have Bradfield Craft Clubs projects for you to see. There was no colour chosen for this week's challenge so everyone was free to use whatever they fancied be it bright (that would be me) or muted. So to start as usual is the scrapbook page sketch #4.
Here is my page.

This one is Jackie's.

This one belongs to Joan.
The card sketch #4.


My card.


Jacqui's card.


and Jackie's card.



So I have posted this weeks sketches below if you fancy joining us and the other element to be added is GLITTER, we all love a bit of glitz on our pages and cards so don't be frugal.

We would love to see your creations using my sketches so don't be shy leave a link in the comments to your blog or email a photo of your project to me kerry.bruce@btinternet.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment