Tuesday 12 July 2011

Creative Scrappers Sketch Challenge.

I just loved Creative Scrappers sketch #163 and having a go was a must, the design team are so inspirational ( check them out HERE ).


Here is the sketch.


Here is my take on the sketch and as you can see I turned it to suit my photo. (To get a better view please click on the image).
I used only Basicgrey 'Sultry' line for the papers.


Here is a close up of an embellishment I made.


I made a smaller embellishment at the top and added a droplet gem for the body of the butterfly. The flowers are cut from the paper called Vogue.


One last close up.


Now you must check out Creative Scrappers if you love sketch challenges, there is a new sketch every week so you're bound to find one that calls to you.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Kerry! Thank you so much for your nice comments on my blog....I really appreciate it.

    I love this layout of yours...it's gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, just found your blog, gorgeous, your family pic and layout is stunning, just became a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the details on your page, so beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete