Friday 8 July 2011

Friendly Challenge.

My dear scrappy friend Helen and I challenge each other when we meet up to craft and this time it was to add stamping to our pages which we both admitted to not doing very often.
Helen has stamped 'Hello Kitty' around the corner of her stitching to add subtle detail and I loved the idea (will be using it on future pages thanks Helen!).


Helen has stamped 'Hello Kitty' around the corner of her stitching to add subtle detail and I really liked the idea (will be using it on future pages, thanks Helen!). I love the colours she has used and the papers compliment the photo's beautifully.



Now to mine, I went a little stamping mad as I had just acquired some new stamps that came free on issue 4 of 'Simply Homemade' magazine ( tree, bird, flowers and journalling frame). They are from Nitwit Collections and are sooo cute I felt the need to use them straight away, I also used stamps for the word Kew in my title and the stitching top and bottom is stamped.


Yesterday when Helen and I met up to play with paper in her craft cabin (not jealous) we had a lovely time scrapping, chatting and eating. I thought our next challenge could be to scrap a page about ourselves as we both tend to be the ones that take the photo's of our families rather than star in them so we thought it would be suitably challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment