Sunday 7 August 2011

Bag Love.

I had a go at making a crossover bag today, I have had the pattern and fabric for ages and decided that I wanted to have a new bag to take to Florida with me.
The bag is lightweight and padded and I even put a couple of pockets inside!!
If you click on the images you can see the pictures clearer.

Do you like the funky fabric? Found it at Ikea a couple of years ago along with some other designs which are destined to be bags as well.


Here's a closer look at the pretty birds and flowers ( there are butterflies as well!!! ).



Now you are really going to be impressed! I made a co-ordinated button to match!



I've caught the bug for this bag and two of my girls want one each for school so you know what I'll be up to when I don't post for a while although I have some cards to make so might be back soon with a post for them.

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment