Wednesday 3 August 2011

Balloon Card.

It's my brother-in-laws birthday this week so yesterday I made a 'man card' BLURGH! I could not think of anything to put on it (this is usually the case when it comes to men's cards) and I am still waiting for some star Nestabilities that I ordered to arrive, which were bought with men's cards in mind.

But then I remembered I had a balloon Sizzix die from waaaayyyy back and I was a happy bunny, I cut out the balloons, stamped on them and then covered them in 3D glaze. The background cardstock was run through a Happy Birthday Cuttlebug embossing folder and I added a few gems to tie in the blue colour.
Luckily my next card to make is for one of my aunts so back to girly theme YEH!
Hope you all are have a terrific summer, back soon I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment