Sunday 18 September 2011

Friends Challenge.

Well, as promised here are the pages that my friend Helen and I made for our challenge and the subject this time was to scrap about yourself. It's not something either of us do very often as we are usually the people behind the lens in our families so it was a real challenge.



Here is my page of me the bookworm, I absolutely love to read supernatural books which all started with the Twilight series and my favourite author now is Kim Harrison.



A close up of the top corner, I used my new Martha Stewart heart doily punch which is my new favourite so expect to see more of them.

The little flowers were made from two punched retro flowers using book paper and the centre is some dimensional paint. All the stems and butterflies were all cut from a piece of patterned paper.


Here is Helen's striking page about her new love - Odie, out on a walk in the country park near her home. The embossed and sanded black background really showcases the border punching and makes her title pop.


I loved the flower at the top of Helen's page made by cutting a flower in half and gluing it back together with one petal less, helping to layer it better.



Here is a close up of all that punched border use and did you notice the felt title? The bobble lace adds a little touch of cuteness.

Our next challenge is to scrap about our other halves, another subject that's not often scrapped by us (men are not as cute as little girls or furry friends)!!!!


I will back tomorrow with some scrapbook pages from the summer kit.



No comments:

Post a Comment