Wednesday 7 September 2011

I'm Back!

I sooo missed crafting whilst we were away in America and couldn't wait to get some gluing and sticking done as soon as the girls went back to school on Tuesday.
I had a go with my glue gun (had it a couple of months but just got it out of the packaging) and made some rosette flowers using my new Martha Stewart scoring board that I almost bought in this country but found it in Walt Mart in the US with 40% off!
I managed to get a couple of punches too in the US and of course some patterned paper cause I haven't got a lot of that!!!!!!
Anyway hope you like my 1st page after the summer break and hopefully will post again soon as I have plenty to catch up on, haven't done a challenge for ages so I will be checking out my usual challenge blogs to see what they are up to.

P.S don't forget to click on the image for a better view as blogger does no longer seem clear to me (or do my eyes need checking out?)

No comments:

Post a Comment