Wednesday 14 September 2011

Summer Kit.

Hi all, well the summer is over and kids are back at school so it's time to show you some of the projects us ladies from Bradfield Craft Club have done using the kit I gave out before we broke up for the hols. I won't show it all at once as downloading the photo's takes forever, so today I have some cards to show you.


Here is the kit (remember to click the image if you want a closer look).
As you can see there is plenty of bits and pieces and lots of papers to challenge everyone.



Here is a card that I made.



The following cards were made by Linda with a little help from a friend visiting from New Zealand!














Now here comes the cards made by Jackie and how different some of the papers look when they are distressed.













I am joining my dear friend Helen on Friday for scrapping, chatting and eating toffee yum yums so I will be back soon to show you our challenge which this month is to scrap a picture that has yourself in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment