Sunday 13 November 2011

Friends Challenge.

Now this weeks get together with my friend Helen had a Disney theme to it as our challenge to each other was to make a layout with a Mickey head sewn onto the page.
As we have both got a million (might be a small exaggeration) Disney photo's from our trips to Florida/Paris finding a picture that included the famous mouse was not a hardship.



click on the images for a better view


Here is my page, the photo is of my girls and the friends we went on holiday with having their picture taken with Chef Mickey.



The colours of my page were decided by the Mickey 3D sticker that I wanted to add to my layout.



Here is Helen's page again of her girls having their photo taken with Mickey at Halloween. I loved the little mouse heads that edge her pattern paper, apparently they were made using a special pair of scissors!



Here is Helen's Mickey (made using her Cricut machine).




Our next challenge is to use THIS sheet of paper as a starting point. But the trouble is that we both love the idea of cutting up the flower side but hate the fact that the reverse has a beautiful subtle pattern that would look great as a background. I will post the results when we have both finished our challenge so that you can see if we can get around the dilema!

No comments:

Post a Comment