Tuesday 8 November 2011

A run on cards.

I have had a few cards to make lately so I thought I would bundle them all into one post.


This first one was made for one of my girls who loves butterflies (it's not just me!)



A mans card for an uncle who is unwell, the inside sentiment says 'to wish you a speedy recovery'.

Another girly card made with a Lilly of the Valley image.


As I was making the previous card and I had another girl card to make I just made two of the same design just with different colours.

If you didn't already know Papermaze had a fire that gutted their store room and are now selling off all their remaining stock due to smoke damage. With a whopping 50% off!

So if you want to help them get rid of the old stock so that they can start again and get some bargains to boot check out their website HERE.






No comments:

Post a Comment