Tuesday 24 January 2012

Craft Bingo!

Hey Crafty Friends, I am back as promised with Bradfield Craft Club's challenge, which this week was a little different as I thought I would stretch their creativity and keep them on their toes! I have been trying to give my crafty colleagues something other than my sketches lately, as the old saying goes... variety is the spice of life!

Here is the challenge I set.... craft bingo! I had seen this a while ago when I was browsing blogland and thought then what a great idea for a challenge. Basically they had to choose 3 items to include on their card/page from the grid either diagonally, vertically or horizontally.




Here is my page using Embossing, Metal and Green.


Joan's page using Ribbon, Flower and Green.



Helen's page using Embossing, Metal and Green.




My card using Orange, Ribbon and Metal.



Joan's card using Star, Ribbon and Blue.



Chrissie's card using Orange, Ribbon and Metal.



Jackie's card using Embossing, Blue and Flower.




Jackie's second card using heat Embossing, Blue and Flower again.




Linda's card using Flower, Stamping and Orange.


Hope you enjoyed seeing our bingo creations, back soon with a look at the pages my dear friend Helen and I made for our challenge with the starting point of one sheet of paper!

Hope you have a great evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment