Wednesday 25 January 2012

Friends Challenge.

Last week I got together again with my good friend Helen for a day of crafting, chatting and eating cake! (the best combination if you ask me).
Below are our pages from the challenge that we set - to make a page with one piece of pattern paper as our starting place. I had two of these papers and thought it was perfect for cutting up, something both Helen and I like to do.

So here is my page (don't forget to click on the image for a closer look) I managed to find some papers from other manufacturers that matched beautifully.


Helen has used a plain background and misted a doily to match the paper and lots of cutting out!



Here is the paper that we used it is an old sheet of Fancy Pants called Simplicity, so pretty.


We forgot to think of a new challenge but one of us will come up with something so that we can play again for next months get together.


Off to browse Pin Interest, perhaps I will find inspiration for a challenge there.

No comments:

Post a Comment