Thursday 15 March 2012

A Couple of Cards.


I have quite a few birthdays in March and didn't have enough cards in my 'here's one I made earlier' box, so I am showing you what I have made in the last week.
I usually make two of the same design when making cards and put one in my box for later use and this card was no exception. I am slowly trying to use up my scraps and the embellishments I have had for a while.
So this card is made from scraps of some really old Kay and Company papers and some peel-offs that I've had since year dot.

This card was also duplicated although the numbers on the front were different and not a scrap of patterned paper in site, just some pieces of leftover card stock and some stamping.
Busy weekend ahead but I will be back soon with the Bradfield Craft Club projects to show you. Hope you all have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment