Tuesday 17 April 2012

Hellooooo!!!!

Ok, now I have been getting told off (in the nicest possible way) that I have neglected my blog for long enough and it's high time I got my act together and spent some time in blogland instead of attending my garden, doing housework and losing myself in supernatural paperbacks!
So here I am with some cards to show you that I have done lately.
I have just finished this little boys card, using cute boat images from Erin Bradley and lots of foam pads to add dimension to the waves.

This card I made for my youngest daughter's 10th birthday this week, the panda image is a stamp from Trimcraft.
Last of all is a card I made for my eldest daughters 16th birthday which was last month. The banners were Erin Bradley again and the sweet cupcake topper was from Pebbles.
I will be back soon with some scrapbook pages as soon as I have photographed them and find the time to post them, although not much gardening going on if this rain doesn't let up! so it may be sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment