Sunday 13 May 2012

A productive afternoon.

I had a free afternoon yesterday as I had prepared the dinner in advance and the washing was blowing on the line, the children were occupied and hubby was out. So I got 2 pages done and a couple of cards that are for the Bradfield club challenge and then almost finished another layout but that only needs the journaling (when I find the details of the photos).
This page below is one that I started weeks ago but lost my mojo on it, I was determined to get it done and put in my album. The trouble is that it has a photo of me when I was young but don't know how old I was so I cheated and put the decade as the title.


The papers I used are from American Crafts Basics range which are double sided so a couple of sheets went a long way.
Hope fully will get my journaling done and I will have another page to show you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment