Monday 7 May 2012

Two pages.

I have finally finished two pages out of the many that I have piled up waiting for me to add titles or journaling. So I thought I would post them before I forget because the sun is showing an appearance today and the garden is calling.

I love the photo's in this one.

I was experimenting with more than one colour of  paint here and was quite pleased with the result.


Both of these layouts are using photo's taken in a little fishing village down in Cornwall called Charlestown and if you are in the area this summer I recommend a visit and take your camera as there are plenty of beautiful and interesting features of the village that are worth recording.

Ok now I must get my skates on, weeds are taking over the garden and the daffs need deadheading. Enjoy your Bank Holiday Monday whatever you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment