Tuesday 5 June 2012

Friendly Challenge.

Last Friday was a wonderful day at my friend Helen's, we did the usual crafting, chatting and eating but also compared the results of the challenge that we set ourselves, which was to scrap a wedding page. 

I had to do a double page as I had photo's of a wedding we went to in Jersey in 2002!


I used some glitter card for my title and for the hearts that are in the middle of the flowers.


Helen's page is of her parents wedding day and I loved the colour combo she used.


Check out the heart embellishment she made using her Cricut then topped with butterflies and tiny hearts.

I am always so jealous when Helen does a title with her Cricut, look how fab this one is.

I can't tell you what our next challenge to each other is as we forgot to set one before I left and I am having trouble thinking of a good one.
 Any ideas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment