Friday 22 June 2012

It's all Transparent Now!

I love a good challenge and Shimelle has certainly set one that I have loved doing. Along with her Sketch Of The Week she has challenged us to use a transparency!! Well, when was the last time you used one of those??
So armed with an ancient transparency I gave it a go and although in the beginning I was a bit dubious about the outcome in the end I enjoyed making the page and used up some old stash!!


Now if you click on the image of my page you will probably notice the photo is a blur of movement and whilst we like to have those perfect shots I actually loved this photo as it portrays how my youngest daughter likes to run about in the woods exploring and climbing.
The papers are all Scenic Route and the ancient transparency is Papermania.





 And just a few close ups because I like to see the little details on layouts I find in blogland so I thought you might like it too.
Ok there are still a few days left if you want to have a go at Shimelle's challenge, you can find all the details HERE on her blog.
I have some cards to make next so back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of energy on this project. I really like it.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete