Tuesday 12 June 2012

Monster Birthday!

Hello, I have a card to show you today that I've just finished ready to pop in the post in the morning.
As I knew I had to get it done before Thursday I thought I would design it around the sketch #15 at Retro Sketches .
Here is my jolly monster card, don't you just love his smile!


A close up of Mr Jolly, I even did some layering!!! 



The  sentiment was personalised as I thought that the boy who is to receive the card might get a kick out of having his name on the front.




Here is the sketch that I used as my starting point, I turned it on it's side and used a tag instead of the frame. The bow was replaced by some ribbon tied through the tag.

I have some more projects to show you but the next few days are a bit hectic so it may be a couple of days before I'm back.
 

3 comments:

  1. what a fun card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little monster-so cute! Great use of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack! What a cute, I mean scary little monster. I love all of the wonderful elements you paired together.
    Thanks for playing along with us at RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete