Sunday 10 June 2012

Ninja Stars!

I have a double page to show you today, I have slowly been trying to get through the pile of photo's that need a double spread but as I prefer to scrap single pages it's taking a while. (perhaps I should alternate between single and double then it might not seem so bad)!

click image for a better view
The title says it all I suppose, my girls had made paper trowing stars and took them outside (mum wouldn't let them trow them indoors as they were surprisingly heavy). I just happen to be free to take some photo's of them having fun in the street seeing how far their stars would go.

Here is a close up of the tag embellishment that is down the bottom of the first page.

I will be back soon with some projects I got finished at our recent all day crop.
Thanks for popping in.

No comments:

Post a Comment