Tuesday 19 June 2012

Not Girly Girls.

Happy Tuesday, the sun has at last been shining most of the day (jinx) and we have at last got my eldest daughter her prom dress!!!
So to top of the day I have a page to show you that I am really pleased with and the photo has been a favourite of mine that I just needed the inspiration for the right papers etc.


The photo in question is of my youngest daughter and her cousin after a walk in the woods, mud all over their clothes and boots but they both had a wonderful time playing together in the dirt and water.


I had a go at doodling my title letters after seeing some chipboard letters by American Crafts in this style. Will definitely be doing them again as I can co-ordinate them with any page colour.




A couple more close up's of the embellishment clusters.

Hope your day has been lovely too and as always thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment