Friday 15 June 2012

Pages, (plural) !!!!!

At last, I have found the time to post the projects I made at our recent all day crop. We had a wonderful relaxing day of crafting with the odd cake or two thrown in for sustenance.
 
This page shows a cake I made for my youngest daughter for her eleventh birthday.
I had remembered to take my sewing machine so I put a little stitched detail on the heart border.

This page was super quick but was my favourite of the three I finished.

I had started this page before the crop so it was just a case of adding the title and some finishing touches.
A close up of the embellishment cluster. 

Lastly a card that I made two of as I had a couple of men's birthdays this week.

I am working on a layout to enter into Sarah's Cards sketch challenge, so hopefully I will get the time to finish it this weekend.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment