Tuesday 4 September 2012

Back to crafting.

Summer is over and it's back to school today for two of my girls. Routine school days are nearly back, although it will take some getting used to again. (I've never been a morning kind of gal!)

But with the end of the summer holidays comes the restart of Bradfield Craft Club and that's something I have been looking forward to. Last night was our first meeting of the Autumn and there was blackberry and apple cake to help us celebrate.

Of course I set a  sketch challenge just for fun before we broke up and I thought I would share them with you.
Here is my double page.
(please click on the images for a better view)
 


This one is Joan's.
 

 
This one is Sue's.
 
Here is the sketch we used that came from Easy Scrapbook Sketches.



Jackie made a card reminding us that Christmas is just around the corner (eek).
 

  This is the sketch from Pagemaps that she used.
 
We have an all-day crop organised for the 15th of this month and that's something I am really looking forward to as it's uninterrupted crafting and cake eating from 9 til 5!
 
I have a page to share with you in the next day or two but here is a sneek peek.....
 

Have fun and pop back soon.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment