Tuesday 4 December 2012

Fun for Hire.

I'm back with another double page for my holiday album and this was done using a challenge for the Bradfield Craft Club of BLUE, MORE THAN ONE PHOTO and TAG/S.
As usual you need to click on the image to get a close up.
We had hired a couple of pedalo's (there was no way 11 of us could fit on just one and still be sea worthy) and the girls had so much fun jumping off, sliding down and swimming from them. It is definitely on our to do list for next years holiday.

The usual glitter card title and you can just see the tag in the background.

 
I cut up some of the gorgeous flowers from the paper to make the embellishments.
 
I am currently working on pages that need to be done for assignments in December/ January as my craft stash gets put away to make room for a big tree! But I will try and get some other challenge pages done before that happens.
Thanks for stopping by. 

2 comments:

  1. Excellent double pager! Love the papers that you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color combination is perfect for the photos and your placement is beautiful. Well done on a gorgeous double layout.

    ReplyDelete