Friday 1 February 2013

Sketch N Scrap #26.

A new month and a new sketch challenge over at Sketch N Scrap. I had a lot of fun with this one as it has multiple photo's which I usually avoid but as I had lots of holiday photo's that needed to go together. So it was a good challenge for me and surprised myself at how much I liked the end result.

Here is the sketch.
 
 
Here is my page and I have kept it very close to the sketch as it just went that way with my photo's of lots of water loving children.
 
 
Lots of little stars on this page and I doodled around the edges of all my papers instead of inking (I usually do one or the other).
 
 
One more close up of the top banner made from some scraps.
 
Now don't be shy, pop over to the Sketch N Scrap blog and check out the other designers pages and have a go at this months sketch #26. We also have a blog hop next week on the 7th February and there are lots of chances to win RAK's and have a go at our bonus Valentine sketch. So make sure you check back then at the Sketch N Scrap blog for details and the starting point. 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love that you turned it into a summer layout. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete