Wednesday 6 February 2013

Stuck Sketch Challenge.

Helloooo,  I hope you are having a wonderful week so far, I am still recovering and catching up from my weekend retreat/crop that I organised. I had a wonderful time and got lots of scrapping done too!
One of the pages I wanted to do was based on the Stuck February 1st sketch.....


This is the sketch and I made sure I took along three photo's to the crop for it.
 
 
As you can see I have turned the sketch to accommodate my photo's. The journaling is missing as I have got to rummage in my computer backup for the date as the photo's were taken several years ago.
 

I'm not an overly flowery scrapper but I couldn't get away with not putting some flowers on this page!


A last close up of the title area where I used my Nestabilities to make the frame, flower and to make the 'O' into a heart.

There is still plenty of time to enter the Stuck challenge, find all the details HERE.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment