Sunday 3 March 2013

Bo Bunny Stamps Challenge.

Has is really been over a month since my friend Helen and I got together in her scrap shed to review our last challenge to each other? Doesn't time fly these days, I'm sure it was only a short while ago we were celebrating Christmas and here we are looking at the first signs of spring in the UK!
If you recall, our challenge for February was this cute set of Bo Bunny stamps, provided by Helen.


(you will need to click on the images to see them more clearly)
My Page.
I have done a double page using some photo's of the holiday villa from our family trip to Ibiza last year. I used nearly all the stamps in the set, paper piecing them to give them a 3D effect.
 
 
I joined two of the swirl images together to give the cute bird somewhere to perch.
 

Lots of flowers and swirls surround the birdhouse at the bottom.  
 
 
Helen's Page.
Also a double pager, Helen has scrapped about a day out with her family where her dog got thoroughly covered in mud, but had a wonderful time in the process! Note the top right photo where the girls are NOT hugging their wet dog!
 
 
Helen loves to use shrink plastic to make embellishments for her pages so these little birds are a tad smaller than the original stamped images but still just as cute.
 

The flowers that Helen used from the stamp set are raised on foam pads and embellished with these pink domed dots. (not sure what they are really called).

Have you got this stamp set? We would really like to see how you have used it in your scrapbooking or card making, leave a comment with a link to your project.

The next challenge was decided when we were out shopping at Papermaze last weekend and both loved the Pebbles Family Ties line, especially this paper called Family. I think I have an idea for a page but I need to get some up to date photo's of my girls (wish me luck)!

Until next time. XXX
 

No comments:

Post a Comment