Wednesday 8 May 2013

Cherished.

Good morning and I have another layout to show you, this one was created using the fabulous sketch challenge over at Paper Secrets blog. The twist is to use a Polaroid on your layout as well.

Here is the wonderful sketch, I loved it straight away because of all the layers it has whilst still making it neat and tidy.

 
I have basically followed the layout of the sketch except my Polaroid is on the other side because the image of my daughter is on the right in the photo.
All the papers are My Minds Eye - Miss Caroline.
I double masked the white background and sprayed it with yellow and orange mists. Then finished off the layout with some coloured pearl drops.
 
 
The large flowers are fussy cut from the wood plank effect paper, (Howdy Doody - Happy)  they look like they were stamped on it.
 

My Polaroid looked a bit bare so I decorated it with fussy cuts from the papers.
 
Now to the details of how to enter the Paper Secrets sketch challenge, you must admit it is a great sketch!
The challenge runs until the 14th May and all the details and the DT inspiration can be found HERE.  
 
Bye for now. xx
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love your layout! love the masking and love how you worked those MME papers! Thanks for playing along with PS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Kerry!!! Another fabulous layout! I LOVE your masking and all the beautiful fussy cutting! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Secrets! :)

    ReplyDelete