Wednesday 8 May 2013

FUN, It's a Serious Business!

Happy Wednesday to you all, I have a page to share with you today that I created for the May Stash Challenge #3 over at the Scrap Our Stash blog.
The challenge is to use 3 different pattern papers from 3 different manufacturers and then to use some rub-ons as well.
Sounds easy? I had so much trouble finding the papers that I was happy to put together and I also have not got a great deal of rub-ons to choose from in my stash. But not to be put off  I went ahead with what I had and just went with the flow.

 
Here is my finished page and the papers I used are
Fancy Pants - About A Boy - Chillin'
Chloe's Closet - Six Below Zero - Wind Chill
Pebbles - Basic's - (background sheet).
 
The title is partly made up of rub-on's from Sizzix.
 
 
I didn't want to just use rub -ons for the title so I rummaged around and found some bar code ones that I had forgotten about.

 
Last close-up of the sweet stamped butterfly above the photo.
 
If you fancy having a go at this great challenge you have until 29th May to post your page. For all the details go to the Scrap Our Stash blog and check out the wonderful DT pages at the same time!
 
I will be back later with another page to share with you.
Thanks for dropping by.
 


 

12 comments:

  1. Wow Kerry!! You really did a fantastic job mixing the patterned papers and I love that bar code rubon! Beautiful butterfly too! :) Thanks for playing along with us at SOS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flow worked for you! Fantastic page and take on the challenge. Thank you so much for participating in our Stash Challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgosh!!! This layout is sooooo awesome!!! I love the design, it is fantastic!!! Thank you for playing along with SOS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should go with the flow more often because this is one TERRIFIC layout! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOO HOOO Kerry - this is fabulous!! Great job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect layout for this age group, I think I need a copy for my book! :-) Great colors and the circles add to the fun element. Thanks for playing with SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable!! Love the soft blue colors. This is such a lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great LO - happy and colorful and at least three patterned papers! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash in May and welcome back soon!

    La Vikinga / DT Scrap Our Stash

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh, I like this page! Great job at mixing all those patterned papers! Thanks for joining us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Page Love the Mix! Thanks for playing along with us over at Scrap Our Stash!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, this page is so cute! I love polka dots and I especially love that yours pop off the page. :)

    Thanks for playing at SOS!
    xoxo, Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on winning top three on Scrap Our Stash! Well deserved, it is a beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete