Wednesday 1 May 2013

Sketch N Scrap May 1st Challenge.

Hello and welcome to my little blog and sorry I have been lacking in the posting department but I have been scrapping for challenges that I can't show you yet...... except this one today!


It's the beginning of a new month so that could only mean one thing, the 1st challenge over at Sketch N Scrap.
Here is the fab sketch by the talented Lisa Hidy. 

 
Here is my page using the sketch, I have turned on it's side and used three larger photo's instead of four smaller ones. The papers are My Minds Eye - On The Bright Side.
 

A close up of the flowers at the top which were made from a Martha Steward punch and some co-ordinating brads.
 Now, I know you love a challenge and what better place than Sketch N Scrap to get those creative juices flowing and be in for a chance of winning a fab prize!
All you have to do is click HERE and you will find all the details of this challenge and of our Birthday Bash which will be going on from 7th May.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Super bright and fun layout. Really love your big photos too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the colors! Surama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerry! This is WONDERFUL! I love all the colors and the attention to detail! Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it that you used larger photos...and the placement of your flowers are perfect.

    ReplyDelete