Saturday 15 June 2013

Don't Shoot!

Good morning and today I have a layout to share with you that I made for the Sketch N Scraps #35 challenge.


Here is the sketch designed by Brenshevia that the design team were given to work with.
 

 
Here is my layout, as you can see I turned it on it's side to accommodate my photo's.
This was such a fun page to make, the papers from Pebbles Family Ties are one of my favourite paper lines ever! and the photo's of my youngest daughter were taken during a really good day out at Dover Castle in 2011.
 I thought it would be fun to hang the title banner from the branches that I fussy cut from one of the sheets of papers.
 
 
The title was cut from some glitter card and the flowers were fussy cut from a sheet in the line.


More fussy cut flowers! This is one thing I loved about the Pebbles Family Ties, there are so many lovely 'cuttable' images on the papers, perfect for making your own embellishments.
 
Now all you need to do is pop on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog and check out all the other designers layouts using sketch #35 then have a go at making a layout too.
 
Have a wonderful day and hope you visit again soon.
Kerry. xx
 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layout Kerry...wonderful pics..loving the branch and the shabby gingham papers :)

    ReplyDelete