Sunday 16 June 2013

Girl Friends.

Hello and welcome back to Kerry Land! I hope your weekend is fabulous so far and if like me you are visiting your Dad today (Fathers Day in the UK) have a wonderful time. We are all travelling to my brothers home for a double celebration as it's my mum's birthday as well as Fathers Day!

Well onto crafty things now and today I have a page to show you that I made for the June 1st challenge over at About A Girl. The challenge was to use doilies on your page and for me that really was a challenge as me and doilies have a love/hate relationship - I love the look of them but I am never happy with them once I try to incorporate them onto my page!

 
The photo shows my girls with their friends, who they have known all their lives and who we will be going on holiday with this year. They have posed for me only after I bribed them with ice cream!!
Someone had given me some bright pink doilies and I seemed happier with those on my page as apposed to white. Maybe it's because I am a bright/bold scrapper?
 

As usual for me, glitter title and lots of lovely fussy cutting!
 
This About a Girl challenge runs until the end of the month and they also have another one of Using Bright/Bold colours and papers. This sounds like the perfect challenge for me! 
 

A quick show of the cards I made for Fathers Day, I haven't entered them into any challenges so I thought I would just post them on here for you to see.

Whatever you have planned for the rest of your weekend I hope you have a wonderful time with your family.
Kerry. xx
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Your LO is fun! Love the banners. Love your cards too. Thanks for joining in @ AAG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! All the sweet colors, and the layering and banners evoke such a happy feeling!!! Just Gorgeous...thank you for participating at About A Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super layout! Love the colors and title. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at About A Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at AAG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page! I love those pink doilies! Thanks for playing at AAG!

    ReplyDelete