Saturday 1 June 2013

Sketch N Scrap June 1st Challenge.

Welcome to June! Well here in the UK it looks like summer has finally decided to join us as the sun is shining at last!
The page I have to show you today is for Sketch N Scraps first sketch challenge of June and the sketch was designed by co-owner Lisa.


Here is the sketch which I turned on it's head.
 
 
The papers I used were all SEI from the Desert Springs collection, lovely papers with foil touches.
My family had a few days in the Easter holidays to visit Norfolk and we discovered a bird sanctuary that was beautiful if VERY COLD!
 

Some of my favourite things to put on my pages at the moment - sequins, a little washi tape and this cute wooden bird.

I hope you are going to join us this month with our layout sketches and don't forget we now have card sketches too. For this sketch and the design team examples visit the Sketch n Scrap blog HERE.

 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, love the bird :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is my favourite layout for this sketch. I love how you turned the sketch on it's head and made it work so well with your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVED your take on the sketch and all the pen work along with the bird an washi tapes. Those photos are just awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete